Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Zoe Amar Communications Limited, also trading as Zoe Amar Digital.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful basis.
We use the Legitimate Interest lawful basis under the GDPR for the processing of your information. We do not send marketing communications, you may request information about what persoanl data we hold by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process personal data for core business purposes.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Currently our website does not contain adverts, sponsored or affiliate links, neither are we working with any advertising suppliers or affiliates.
Email marketing messages & subscription
At this time we do not send email marketing messages and will request your consent should this change.